Monday, June 16, 2008

Declarations

Friendz…I am getting a lot of responses of my write-ups…especially those 2 write-ups (u know which 2 I am talking about). So to clear the air I am saying this…

"Some characters mentioned in my stories are fictional and have no connection to any dead or alive person, any such resemblance should be considered as pure coincidence"

The story Best Proposal! has resulted in the rumour that soon I am getting married…believe me I have no such intentions. I will duly let everyone know that when I am getting married…so don't worry. But don't expect such invitation in the next 2 years atleast J

And the other story Kya Muhje Pyaar He??? Oh my God…everybody is saying proposed her as quickly as possible…after all nothing is too late in love. Now don't send her SMS, call up her directly…after all STD call charges also have been slash down.

C'mon Yaar…all my stories are frictional…I am writing it on my instinct, whatever is coming in my mind I am jotting it down. But I do agree that Art imitate Life and it's true I have also taken inspiration from my own life. I would rather paraphrase my writing by quoting the following line… "In History names are real but plot are fictional and in Friction plot are real but names are fictional".

But I do need your encouragement as well as criticism…so plz do leave your comments on reading these write-ups. I will try to bring more of such simple stories…some may be romantic, some not-so-romantic and some may be utterly-boring-and-nonsense stuff in coming days. And Friendz thankz to all who had already dropped their comments…it do helps a lot.

Signing off…Rohitz

2 comments:

  1. Was this declaration really required?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haan.. It was really required.. I don't want to jeopardize my single status at any cost :P

    ReplyDelete