Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kya Mujhe Pyaar He???

Another simple story of how we are really confused in our life…Read on

At Present

Life sucks… Leaving alone in an unknown city is a curse, particularly when you are really stressed out with your work. But when I talk with her… I feel to be the happiest person in the Earth. The time I spent talking with her seems to be the happiest part of the day. She is the best thing to have happened in my life. It could also have been better had I not lost the opportunity 3 months back…

Flashback… 3 Months back

It's been 3 years now we know each other…even after shifting to a new city since a year we are in touch with each other through phone. We share each other daily routines, how ours day has gone, everything. I can easily confine in her my problems, my likes and dislikes, what I am going through. She also tells me how her day has gone…was it hectic or boring, sometimes she speaks on and on. Sometimes it's good to be a patient listener because girls can speak all day long J

She has been undoubtedly my mental strength when my chips were down. Sometimes when going was really tough her soothing voice had made me feel so warm and compose …even though we are far apart, I always felt she was right beside me…guiding me through all the trials and tabulations.

All this made me to ask myself the most vital question "Is I falling in LOVE with her?" …Naahh. How can it be man? Love is so childish…didn't I know how many times I have fallen in love in my school and college days. In class 8, cute and adorable Aditi was there…Ohh how can I forget her…I even wrote a song for her…but that bloody Vijay took all the credit and also the girl L. In class 11, lovely Suzanne was there…and all my friends used to call me Hrithik because of that… Boy I was a dude that time around but alas only she could have known it. And in college days there was the Beautiful and Hot 'Madam' whom I even couldn't muster my courage to speak once in all my 4 years. So I know well that I am not at all good at this front…so I console myself "Why on earth am I bothered about these things". Dude concentrate on your work…isn't the appraisal date round the corner and you haven't completed your project. Slog more hours in the office than talking on the damn phone…you have a long illustrious carrier ahead…Ha.

So I made up mind…no more talking now. I will only concentrate on my work. One week went by, I haven't made any call to her and to my surprise she also hasn't called me. What the Hell is going on…is she came to know my plan or what. Ok no problem…I am fine.

Second week also gone by and there is no call from her... Is she not well or a new Guy come into her life? I was lost. I didn't knew what to do…should I called up her…no better send a SMS…Yaar what to do. It's far better to write a code. Then I realized Life is not an If-Else loop…so better I called her up. But what to say if she asked why I haven't call her all these 2 weeks. Oh… I can say that I was busy with my work…to it I will throw some corporate jargons like… I had some "critical issues" or "Bugs" (my personal favourite) to fix…"work was so Hectic… u know".

And at last I call her up. But she was calm and her voice was as soothing as before…is it the lull before the storm…my super-active (or dirty) brain starts thinking. She even didn't ask me why I haven't called her up all this while. She just asked how I am…how my work is going. When I told her that I was "Little" busy, I had to add the word "Little", she said she can understands. When I asked her why she also haven't called me up, to it she told me that her Final Exams were going on. Boy what all I was thinking…all this is the effect of my corporate "Out-Of-The-Box" thinking. Then simply we talked about an hour about various topics.

That night she sends me a SMS which goes like this…"Flowers say: Smell me, Books say: Read me, Time says: Enjoy me, Life says: Make me, Reality says: Learn me, But I say: just Love me".

On reading this I told myself "Beta… aj mila he mauka…to lagao chauka". But due to some "Chemical Loocha" (sorry I couldn't find any other reason to describe my action) in my super-active brain I wrote back...

"I want you to be my Flower... my Book... my Time... my Life... my Reality… But I will say… Nothing"

At Present

My life is still in a mesh…the ball is still in her court…and I am still asking myself the same bloody question "Kya Mujhe Pyaar He???"





2 comments:

  1. hmmm..sounds intresting....kya tujhe pyar hain??still confused!
    arri appa ka kya hoga?he he he.anywayz..great writing n synchronisation of words...dat sms was cute..had a great plesure to read.lage raho rohibhai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u goofed up big tym on this 1 rohi da!!

    ReplyDelete